Other Ways to help
kroger community rewards
Do you have a Kroger Plus Card? You can help fund Columbus Historical Society simply by shopping at Kroger. All we need you to do is register for the program and select Columbus Historical Society as your cause, and then every time you shop and scan your Kroger Plus Card, we will receive 1% of that back as a donation from Kroger. It's easy and takes less than 5 minutes to register for the program.
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Register online at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (82134) or name of organization (Columbus Historical Society), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Columbus Historical Society's name on the right side of your information page.
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Turn your online Amazon shopping into money for the Columbus Historical Society. To enroll in AmazonSmile, log into your Amazon account and go to https://smile.amazon.com/ and select the Columbus Historical Society.
Community shares of mid ohio
Help support us through your workplace. Columbus Historical Society is an approved charity through Community Shares of Mid Ohio. Once each year, employers conduct a campaign, providing employees with information and presentations about the approved charities they can support through regular payroll deductions. Employees who choose to give complete a pledge form indicating how much of each paycheck they want deducted for the charities they designate (including us!).
Community Shares of Mid Ohio
1699 West Mound Street
Columbus, OH 43223